Available Delivery Options
High Temp PVC Free Tubing - 3/8 in.
Earn 11 points on this item.
EJ Beverage High Temp tubing is perfect for use on the hot side of your brewing system. When compared with traditional Silicone this tubing is less likely to kink at higher temperatures. It is constructed of TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer), which is an excellent alternative to high temperature PVC and Silicone. The advantages to this high temperature tubing are:
- PVC & BPA Free. Contains no DEHP phthalates or other plasticizers
- High temperature up to 135° C (275° F)
- Extremely low extractables
- Extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at high temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Barrier properties
- 3/8” ID x 5/8” OD
- Environmentally friendly production - does not emit dioxins
- Burst Pressure = 54 psi
"By the Foot" quantity ordered will be shipped as a single uncut length.