Available Delivery Options
Hanna Digital Refractometer (HI 96811)
Earn 189 points on this item.
- Temperature: (in C or F) is displayed simultaneously with measurement on the large dual level display along with other helpful message codes.
- Wide Range: The HI 96811 is versatile enough to fit most applications.
- Easy Measurement: Place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key.
- Calibrate with Water: Fill the sample well with distilled or deionized water and press the ZERO key.
- Automatic temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Battery Operated: The HI 96811 is operated by a single 9V battery for portability.
- Dual-level LCD: The dual-level LCD displays the measurement as well as temperature readings simultaneously.
- Waterproof: The HI 96811 offers IP65 waterproof protection.
- Quick, Precise Results: Readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Small Sample Size: The HI 96811 is able to read samples as small as 2 metric drops.
|Range||0 to 50% Brix / 0 to 80C (32 to 176F)|
|Resolution||0.1% Brix / 0.1C (0.1F)|
|Accuracy||0.2 % Brix / 0.3C (0.5F)|
|Automatic Temperature Compensation||between 10 and 40C (50 - 104F)|
|Minimum Sample Volume||2 metric drops|
|Battery Type / Life||(1) 9V / 5000 readings|
|Dimensions||19.2 cm (W) x 10.2 cm (D) x 6.7 cm (H)|