Available Delivery Options
3/16 in. Ultra Barrier Antimicrobial & PVC Free Tubing
Earn 7 points on this item.
Keep your beer tasting fresher, longer! EJ Beverage has reinvented how beer gets from keg to glass with their cutting edge Ultra Barrier Silver™ beer tubing. The unique silver lining used in Ultra Barrier Silver has been proven to be 100% effective against the top 4 beverage spoiling bacteria for up to 2,000 liters of flow. The tubing is also PVC and BPA free, standards observed in Europe for years for beer tubing that are just recently being followed in the USA.
The tubing was lab tested by the famed Weihenstephan University in Germany and then prior to release was tested for years at The New Belgium Brewery.
- Antimicrobial - 100% effective against top 4 beverage spoiling bacteria
- PVC Free and BPA Free - Contains no DEHP, phthalates or other plasticizers
- Environmentally friendly production = does not emit dioxins
- Extremely low extractable / extremely low leachables
- High flexibility
- Remains flexible at lower temperatures
- Ultra-low permeability
- Barrier properties
- Temperature range of -40 to 125° F
3/16" is the best size for most beer lines under 9' in length. Ideally, 6' provides the correct restriction for serving beer in the 8-14 psi range.
Technical Specifications: 3/16" line provides 2.2 lbs of restriction per foot. Ideally pounds of resistance should equal pounds of applied pressure. 3/16" line holds 1/6 of an ounce per foot. PVC Free. 7/16" OD
"By the Foot" quantity ordered will be shipped as a single uncut length.