Evill Twin Grain and Malt Mill
This Mill is a great tool for efficiently grinding malted and non-malted barleys, corn, and grains.
- It has an easily adjustable gap setting so you can grind grains and other materials to perfection.
- It comes with a longer shaft so you won’t hit the pail while grinding with the hand crank. The roller are made of Stainless Steel.
- The Standard Hopper holds 10 lbs.
- It has a solid base and can be easily attached to a drill with no extra parts.
- When using a drill at 500 RPM you can crush up to 6 pounds per minute.
- It is also easily adjusted to different size buckets.
- Rollers made of Stainless Steel
- Hopper screws stainless steel.
- Frame, hand crank and Hopper made of aluminum.
- Adjustable rollers from 0 to 1.1 mm.
Don't run away from this Evill Twin! Instead, run toward and embrace it like a long lost sibling. The Evill Twin Roller Mill is the perfect sidekick for any brewer needing to grind malted and non-malted barley, corn and other grains. Operation is smooth and easy thanks to the longer mill shaft. Unlike other manual mills, the crank on the Evill Twin connects to the shaft far enough away from the mill body that you won't scrape your knuckles on the grain bucket with every revolution. Better yet, the mill shaft comes ready to hook up to an electric power drill with no extra parts needed. Run your drill at 500 RPM and you'll be able to crush up to 6 pounds per minute! The adjustable gap setting allows you to customize your grind to the size of the grain, and thanks to the stainless steel construction, you can rest assured that this mill will last as long as its malevolent disposition.
- Easily adjustable gap setting
- Hopper holds 10 lbs
- Mill shaft comes ready to connect to an electric power drill
- With the drill running at 500 RPM, crush up to 6 lbs/minute
- Rollers and hopper screws made from stainless steel
- Frame, hand crank and hopper made from aluminum