Komos® V2 Full Size Energy Efficient Kegerator with Stainless Steel Intertap Faucets
Free Standard Shipping
Ships in 1 business day
Upgraded components for faster cooling and more efficient operation, and a redesigned interior that can hold up to FOUR 5-gallon kegs at one time.
There’s no doubt that a four tap kegerator has never been so affordable!
We love the KOMOS kegerator’s ease-of-assembly thanks to Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft line, as well as the many other features that set it apart for a unit in this price range.
Intertap forward-sealing stainless steel faucets, stainless steel tower, digital controller, stainless steel door, stainless steel floor, rolling casters, tower cooling fan, and robust KOMOS regulator.
- Larger Capacity - Fits up to four 5-gallon homebrew kegs
- Dual Gas Line Inlets - Feed two gas lines at different pressures, or one CO2 and one Nitro.
- 10% More Energy Efficient
- 15% Faster Cooling Times
- 40% Thicker Insulated Walls
- 25% Larger Condenser
- 30% Larger Evaporator
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. Intertap faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. Forward-sealing means that while in the closed position the faucet will keep beer in it instead of draining out. This keeps the internal parts from getting sticky and reduces the chance of off flavors transferring to your beer while you pour. Intertap faucets feature a modular, threaded spout that can fit a variety of attachments including a growler filler or stout spout. This model includes the all stainless faucet which we think is a must have upgrade over chrome plated brass. This is the model sitting in the middle of the Keg Factory office. Yes, it's tough... but we do have to test these products for you.
One of the unique features on a kegerator in this price range is the tower fan, which blows cold air up into your tower to reduce foaming issues. They also come standard with the KOMOS dual gauge CO2 regulator, which is super beefy and consistent in delivering accurate pressures. Most Chinese-made regulators experience creep where the pressure increases over time. The KOMOS regulator is by far the best CO2 regulator we have seen made in China.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 26 - 82° F temp range
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank holder mounts on back of kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor
- Stainless Steel Door
- Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap model includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 1.7-2m lengths (5.5-6.5 ft.)
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Available Kegerator covers and "off road" casters for moving over uneven terrain
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 23.75" wide
- 25" deep
- 31.5" with CO2 mount
- 32.5" Tall (fridge only)
- 35" with Caster wheels
- 48.75" with tower
- 51" with Casters and Tower
- 110 v - 60 hz
- 0.8 Amp draw
- 19.5" wide
- 17" deep
- 16" down the center where compressor sits
- 28.5" tall
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 4
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 4
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 1
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1