Available Delivery Options
March Nano Brewery Pump - Stainless Steel (115V)
Earn 832 points on this item.
Specifically designed for the professional “Nano” brewery.
The reliable Nano Brewery Pump by March is designed for the small commercial brewery, where the H315 series is too small but you don't need an expensive, large-scale brewery pump. Featuring a robust flow rate of 17 GPM and a magnetic drive which allows you to throttle back flow without damaging the motor. The Nano Pump employs food-grade materials anywhere it comes in contact with your beer.
Please Note: This pump must be taken apart and cleaned after every use to prevent the impeller from seizing. To do so, take the bolts out of the pump head, remove the pump head from the pump, then take the impeller shaft and actual impeller apart. Clean well, and reassemble.
Materials in Contact with Beer
- Housing - Stainless Steel
- Impeller - Polysulfone
- O-Ring - Buna N
- Thrust Washers - Ceramic
- Motor Output: 1/8HP/0.94KW
- Max Flow: 17 G.P.M at zero head
- Max Head: 27 ft. at 1 GPM
- Inlet: 1" FPT
- Outlet: 1/2" MPT
- Pressure: Max. internal pressure is 200 psi
- Temperature Range: 250F/121C
- Electrical Connection: 115V 50/60HZ. Please note that the pump comes with a three foot cord WITHOUT a plug attached.