Available Delivery Options
Carboy Cleaning Brush for PET Carboys
This L-shaped brush is the perfect tool for scrubbing every inch on the inside of carboys, and thanks to the plastic coating, they're also safe to use with plastic fermenters and PET carboys. Normal carboy brushes like our CE40 are great for cleaning glass carboys, but can be a risky choice for using on plastic. The metal rod where the bristles attach can scratch plastic, creating hide outs for bacteria. You won't have those worries with this carboy brush!
- Bristles made from Food Grade nylon
- Long enough to reach deep inside large carboys
- L-shaped bend allows you to easily scrub off leftover krausen residue
- Height from end of handle to 90° bend - 21.5"
- Brush section with bristles is 8.5" long
- Bristles are 2.75" in diameter
- Temperature rated to 140°F (60°C)