Available Delivery Options
Blichmann RIMS Rocket 120v
Earn 215 points on this item.
Talk to a brew guru now.
Live chat with us | Email us
Using an electric Recirculation Infusion Mash System heater to heat your mash is one of the safest and most energy-efficient ways to get your brew to the perfect temperature, and the Blichmann RIMS-Rocket is one of the most popular models on the market today. This innovative heater is designed especially for use with the popular Blichmann HopRocket™ canister, and to install it all you have to do is secure it inside of the canister, plug it in, and monitor the temperature.
The RIMS-Rocket operates with 2000 W, 120V and ultra low watt density in order to perform optimally in your RIMS system. It features a "plug and play" 12-foot long factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end and a removable plug on the other end, making it easy to clean because there are no dangling cords attached to the side of your heater. Best of all, the ultra low watt density ensures that you’ll never scorch your mash during the heating process!
- The RIMS-Rockettm heating element is 2000 W, 120V, ultra low watt density and is engineered to perform optimally in your RIMS system
- Removable custom engineered plug means cleaning is a snap - no dangling power cord tethered to your heater and the terminal pins are spray-down capable!
- The RIMS-Rockettm heater assembly clamps right into our HopRockettm canister for added versatility and lower cost.
- The RIMS-Rockettm includes a "plug and play" 12ft factory wired cable with a molded twist-lock L6-30P plug on one end, and our custom removable plug on the other end.
- LESS THAN Ultra low watt density means NO chance of scorching, and dry-fire capable (although we certainly don't recommend this!)
- Note: This product comes complete with a Hop Rocket, as well as the RIMS Rocket Add On.