- Monday-Friday orders: Most orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders: Usually ship within 24-48 hours of the following Monday
- Exceptions: From time to time some parts become out of stock, which may take 5-10 days to ship.
- Processing time may be longer during peak times.
- If you need something in a hurry, please contact us to verify stock and ship time.
- Please note that expedited timeline, Priority and Overnight refer to time in transit only. If order is placed before 12:00 PM Central Time we will make every effort to ship that day. If order is after 12:00 PM Central Time it will most likely ship the next day, which will add 1 extra day. Please note: we make every effort to estimate delivery dates but we do not guarantee any specific delivery dates.
Delivery Date Note
Delivery Dates are displayed for each item on their product pages reflecting Standard Ground Shipping. At checkout you will be able to select your shipping method and see the estimated Delivery Date before completing your purchase.
Days we do not ship:
- Saturday - Sunday
- Any day observed by the Post Office, UPS, and FedEx.
- December 24th and 25th, December 31st, January 1st.
Can I ship to a different address than my billing address?
Yes. However, this may delay your items from shipping as there is a huge increase in fraud potential when the order is not shipped to a verified billing address. You can expect an extra 1-5 day delay of shipment (sometimes longer) while we wait for verification that the shipping address is authorized as verified by your bank.
Freight Shipments (LTL)
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
- Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
- Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
- White Glove Delivery will include: In house delivery, in room of choice. Light assembly and package / debris removal. (calculated during checkout)
What should I do if my freight shipment is damaged? Please compare your delivered items with the delivery bill, noting any differences in quantities or damages on the delivery bill BEFORE you sign. This will be required for filing a claim with the delivery company if damage is present. Signing the delivery bill without noting all damaged and or missing items implies that the shipment has been delivered as expected, and neither HowdyBrewer or the shipping company can be held responsible for any lost or damaged items. If there is a large amount of damage (large holes in boxes, contents spilling out, missing more than 10% of the boxes, etc.) please refuse delivery and contact us immediately.